l My Prints
| My Favourites
Yeah, I don't usually do this either, but I was tagged and I figured I'd break down and do it. So, here goes.
Tagged by NutellaInMyBlood
13 Facts about me:
- You have to post these rules.
- Each person has to share 13 things about them.
- Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 new questions to the people you tag.
- Choose 13 people.
Go to their page to inform them they are tagged.
- Not something like "You are tagged if you read that"</s>
- You have to legitimately tag 13 people.
- You can't say that you don't do tags.
- Tag-backs are ALLOWED
- YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry.
You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells you to. Art, RP, etc. (Fuck that.) Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things. (You can't tell me what to do. )
- Cussing is ALLOWED.
Questions from NutellaInMyBlood :
- As well as my friend there, I've also been learning many languages. I'm not overly fixated on being fluent on all of them, but at the very least, I want to know how to interact with native speakers briefly before fading into awkward silences. For the most part, I've been learning Japanese, German, Latin, some Norwegian, some Swedish, maybe Icelandic, a smidgen of Welsh, and some fictional ones like Dragon, Dothraki, and my own, Orgitimis.
- I've been to nine U.S. states: Washington, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, and Oregon.
- I've apparently accumulated 1084 songs on my iTunes.
- 115+ of those songs are "loved".
- I want to own a pet of every kind some day, including a monitor lizard. Not all at the same time, though.
- I've owned many cats. Too many. I probably can't even count them all.
- I currently own four cats.
- I've always wanted to go to Yellowstone National Park.
- If I were to choose another country to visit or live in, excluding Canada, I would choose Norway.
- I've never seen the ocean without a break in the horizon. I want to.
- I find pretty much everything fascinating and interesting, even things that aren't fascinated and interesting.
- I would want to obtain a pilot's license some day.
- My "dream car" is a red Jeep Wrangler.
- Your favorite song of all time?
Man, that's a real tough one. Of all time? I think it would be Koyaanisqatsi by Philip Glass.
- Which language would you love to speak besides those ones you already know?
Besides the ones I already know of or am fluent in? Futhark. If possible.
- Culture of which country do you find the most fascinating?
Hmm, if anything, I'd say... Japan. It's so East that it's culture is so different and exotic that I find it fascinating.
- What is your favorite fashion style?
Uhh... old-world, circa 12th-19th centuries
- Marvel or DC?
Marvel, but only because Thor was the first Superhero movie I actually enjoyed watching.
- Comics or real books?
Neither. I don't read that often.
- Do you always do what you want/what your heart wants, or do you restrict yourself by any frames? Like if you have a sudden desire to, say, go and party right now, will you do that, or will you start finding the reasons not to do that?
If I truly desired to do something, I'd find ways to do it, but more than likely it's not worth the fight.
- Do you use a lot of DA Emojis?
When I'm in a good or dramatic mood, yes.
- Converse or pumps?
I don't know what that even means.
- Mac or Windows?
- Which are the qualities you appreciate most in people?
Willingness to listen and engage in the conversation.
- Drinker or non drinker?
Eh, non-drinker. Mostly because it is illegal for me to drink.
- What was the last book you've read/in the process of reading?
A Song of Ice and Fire: Storm of Swords
My Questions to those I tag:
- Who was your first fictional or real crush?
- What was your first childhood memory?
- Have you ever seen the Aurora?
- Have you ever been to another country?
- Have you ever been to a world renown historic monument?
- What was your first/favourite Disney movie?
- When you shower, what do you wash first? Hair or body?
- What country has the best cuisine, in your opinion?
- What bizarre superstitious belief did you have before you became learned?
- Have you ever found a rare and expensive object?
- What is your favourite colour? Yes, I'm brave enough to ask.
- If you could choose anyone in the world, living or dead, who would you choose to be king of the world?
- What was your most awkward memory in school?
I am so sorry to those I have tagged, but I've got to torture some people.
CSS made by TwiggyTeeluck
Brushes by gvalkyrie
Journal used by Neiot